Terms and Conditions
The rules of use for websites in the United Arab Emirates apply to all visitors and users of this website.
- It is permissible to stop, prevent or terminate the use of the site in the event of any exposure or violation of privacy by one of the users, or if there are reasons to believe that one of the users has violated the terms and conditions of use.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the procedures and rules in place to protect this website, for example, but not limited to the following actions:
Accessing data that is not intended to be provided to this user, or logging into a server or an account that the user is not authorized to access.
Attempting to test, scan, or scan accessibility or infect vulnerabilities in the system.
Attempting to interfere with the service provided to any user, including, but not limited to, by placing a virus on the site, increasing the load on it, sending commercial messages to it, or increasing the load with electronic messages or working to destroy it.
Sending unwanted electronic messages to the site, including advertising operations, advertisements for products or services, or falsifying any transmission control protocol package address and Internet protocol or any part of the address information in any electronic message or sending newsgroup messages.
- Using the site in any way to send e-mail or any notices or related matters on behalf of the site or by referring to it or by impersonating its name or description, including offending or defamation of the site or any person, or announcing incorrect news or information And attributed it to the site without the right.
Violating the rules of use and violating the system or network exposes the violator to civil and criminal liability. Investigations will be carried out in cases that may involve such violations and violations, and the perpetrators will be prosecuted.
In order to access the site you will need to have access to the Internet. You are responsible for any connection, service, or fees associated with accessing the network, and you are also required to provide all necessary equipment to enable you to connect to the Internet.
- You are not entitled to reverse engineering, or collect information on the application of reverse engineering, disassemble, or any other work that would discover source code or other software formulas or processors used in the infrastructure and operations related to the site.
The site may include providing topics such as health, fitness, nutritional and any other information, but this information is intended for informational purposes only. As the information on the website is not intended to convey medical advice. You should not rely on this information as an alternative to treatment, and it does not replace seeking professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The site is not responsible for any action or omission by the user based on the information provided on this site.
- The site is not responsible under any circumstances for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages, special or exceptional, that may arise from the use of, or the inability to use this site, or error in use.
- The user is solely responsible for all results related to his actions while using this site or the websites that he visits through those links on this site.
Availability of the service:
- Due to the exposure of electronic services to interruption or suspension, access to the site is provided as it is and in its current state only, and we are entitled, based on our discretion only, to impose limits or restrictions on your use of the site. In addition, for security purposes, technical reasons, periodic maintenance, legal or legislative reasons, or as a result of any breach of these terms and conditions, we have the right to withdraw the site or suspend your access to it without any prior warning from us.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the United Arab Emirates, according to their application in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, and according to the legislation of the Free Media Zone in Abu Dhabi. Any dispute that arises shall be subject to non-exclusive jurisdiction before the competent courts in Abu Dhabi.
Advertisements and promotions:
- The site may include advertisements and offers from third parties, your business or your dealings with these parties are only between you and them, and we are not responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of such dealings in any way.